Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Due to essential maintenance, the following systems will be unavailable until 7.00am on Thursday 18 August: our online council tax, business rates and housing benefit overpayments service and our welfare assistance form. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Change the address on your bus pass

If you move house, you need to let us know.

If you move house within the county, you need to send us evidence that you still live in the county.

If you move out of the area you need to contact us to let us know as you will no longer be eligible for our scheme and will need to apply to your new council.

Contact us
Passenger Transport
03000 268 667
Our address is:
  • Regeneration and Local Services
  • Durham County Council
  • County Hall
  • Durham
  • County Durham
  • United Kingdom
  • DH1 5UQ