If you're aged 25 and over, unemployed and live in County Durham, we could offer you help and support to get back into work or start your own business.
Looking for work can be difficult, especially if you have been out of work for a while. We provide information, advice, guidance and support to help you at every stage of your journey.
What do we offer?
We provide one to one support, taking the time to understand what you need to get back in to work or training. Our support is designed to fit your needs and help you develop the skills and experience you need to stand out in the jobs market.This includes:
- a dedicated adviser to support you through your journey
- expert advice on CVs, job applications and interview techniques
- help with searching for a job
- finding you work experience and volunteering opportunities
- access to funding to improve your job prospects e.g. transport, training
- access to specialist support from other organisations
- links to job and training opportunities
We can do this through:
Contact us for more information.
In partnership with
- European Union - European Social Fund
- European Union - European Structural and Investment Funds
- North Durham Community Led Local Development (CLLD)
- South Durham Community Led Local Development (CLLD)