Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Ongoing problems with anti-social behaviour (Case Review)

You have the right to request a multi-agency case review if you have an ongoing problem with anti-social behaviour that is not being dealt with.

When you can use the Case Review

Anyone can use the Case Review (formerly Community Trigger) if they have reported a problem to us, the police or your social landlord, the problem continues because nothing or very little has been done and you have reported the same problem three separate times in the past six months.

How to use the Case Review

If you think that your issue or concern is relevant to the Case Review and meets the criteria, you can contact Case Review: