Funding and programmes
Find out about our programmes how we're funded.
North Durham Assist
Our North Durham Assist project gives job support to our residents of Stanley and Chester-le-Street. See our North Durham Assist page for more information.
Our Employability Mentoring project gives job support to our residents of Bishop Auckland and Spennymoor. See our Employability Mentoring page for more information.
Durham Advance is a £4.33 million employment programme part funded through the European Social Fund (ESF) as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. It gives job support to our residents aged 25 to 50 with a health condition or who are aged 50+. See our Durham Advance page for more information.
L!NKCD is a £3.33 million employment programme part funded through the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-20 European Structural Investment Funds Growth programme in England. The project is a partnership initially comprising of seven delivery partners; Employability Durham, DCC Housing Solutions, Karbon, Livin, Changing Lives, Bernicia and Northern Learning Trust. It gives job support to our residents who are aged 18+ with concerns stopping them looking for work. See our L!NKCD page for more information.
European Social Fund (ESF)
The ESF aims to support jobs, help people get better jobs and ensures fairer job opportunities. See our European Social Fund (ESF) page for more information.
Community Led Local Development (CLLD)
Community Led Local Development (CLLD) funding is a new way of supporting local development projects using structural funds from Europe. It aims to increase employment and skills and social enterprise and ensures that local people are involved in developing projects, using resources in the area to address local challenges. This will be available in County Durham until 31 December 2021. See our What is Community Led Local Development (CLLD) funding? page for more information.
- We are committed to ongoing continuous professional development. All of our client facing mentors and advisers are annually externally assessed via an evaluation of professional practice and are individually committed to their own personal development. Our team are qualified to a minimum standard of Level 4 in Advice & Guidance.
- Our programmes are externally and internally evaluated and audited with best practice and improvement always at the forefront of our delivery.
In partnership with
- Employability Durham
- European Union - European Social Fund
- North Durham Community Led Local Development (CLLD)
- South Durham Community Led Local Development (CLLD)
- Employability Team
- Employability Team
- 03000 262 009