Chester-le-Street and District AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Chester-le-Street and District Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. Whilst we are still holding online meetings you will need to register as you will need a link to access the meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
- Monday 18 July 2022 at the The Parish Centre, Chester-le-Street. DH3 3QB
All meetings start at 6.00pm. If you would like to attend you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Board meeting minutes
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
Chester-le-Street and District AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives, six county councillors and a representative from the local parish councils. A representative from County Durham Housing Group is also seconded to the board.
- Chris Hoy
- Howell Davies
- Khaled Malki
- Janet Ford-Davidson
- Aaron McCormack
- Mick Rodgers
- Clare Todd
- Ian Heaviside (Community & Voluntary Sector)
- Joanne Clennell (Clinical Commissioning Group)
- Graeme Carr (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service)
- Joanne Malki (Business Representative)
- Lee Morris (Durham Constabulary)
- Victoria Murray / Dave Wafer (Durham County Council)
- Suzanne Jobson ( Karbon Homes) (Chair)
- Cllr Tracie Smith
- Cllr Alison Batey
- Cllr Craig Martin
- Cllr Phil Heaviside
- Cllr. Bill Moist
- Cllr Emma Waldock
- Elsie Forrester (Parish)