Stanley AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Stanley Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. Whilst we are still holding online meetings you will need to register as you will need a link to access the meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
Tuesday 5 March at 5.00pm at Morrison Busty Depot (fully hybrid)
If you would like to attend you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements
Board meeting minutes
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
Stanley AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives, six county councillors and a representative from the town council. The Board also has a co-opted member from Stanley Town Council.
- John Ullathorne (Chair)
- Linda Tyman
- Vicky Walton
- Olga Milburn
- Darren McMahon
- Frankie Ward
- Carl Gippert
- Max Wright (Business Representative)
- Dan Hodgson (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue)
- Dave Stewart (Durham Constabulary)
- Martyn Stenton / Helen Fergusson (Durham County Council)
- Suzanne Jobson (Karbon Homes)
- Barbara Edmundson (North Durham Clinical Commissioning Group - Health)
- Nerise Oldfield Thompson (Voluntary and Community sector), Partner Rep Vice Chair
- Cllr Gordon Binney
- Cllr Joyce Charlton
- Cllr Carole Hampson
- Cllr Angela Hanson
- Cllr Carl Marshall
- Cllr Joan Nicholson
- Cllr Jeanette Stephenson, Stanley Town Council, Councillor Vice Chair