Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Ferryhill library.
- Monday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Friday - closed
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
How to get there
Ferryhill Library is situated opposite the Town Hall in Ferryhill Market Place.
The library is easily accessible from all bus stops in Ferryhill Market Place. There are regular bus services from Durham, Darlington, Bishop Auckland, Spennymoor, Stockton and surrounding villages. Free parking is available in the Market Place.
Cycle parking facilities - three are available at this library.