Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Chester-le-Street library.
- Monday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
- study tables
How to get there
Our library is situated on the corner of Station Road and Front Street next to the Lambton Arms pub. There are regular bus services to and from a stop outside Lloyds TSB bank, which is the nearest to the library. There are also plenty of town centre car parks close by.
Cycle parking facilities - there are currently none available at this library.