Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Blackhall Library.
- Monday - closed
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Friday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
How to get there
Blackhall Library is situated behind Middle Street, near St Andrew's Church in the village.
There is some street parking close to the library and a large car park near the community centre. The nearest bus stop is five minutes away on the main street and there are buses to and from Hartlepool, Sunderland, Peterlee and Durham.
Cycle parking facilities - There are currently none available at this library.