Annfield Plain Library
Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Annfield Plain library.
Annfield Plain Library is County Durham's only Carnegie library. A Carnegie library is a library built with money donated by Scottish-American businessman and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie.
- Monday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Friday - closed
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
How to get there
We are situated next to Catchgate Methodist Church, on the main road through Annfield Plain and Catchgate.
There is a bus stop directly outside the library. Parking is available at the side of the building.
Cycle parking facilities - there are none available at this library.