Customer services charter and standards
We're committed to providing high standards of customer service. We start with listening and finding out what is important to you. The information you give us helps shape our services to meet your needs and expectations.
Our digital strategy, charter and standards have been shaped through consultation with local people.
Oursets out our digital goals, including:
- improving how people can access our services
- expanding digital access across the county
- providing new, efficient ways of working for our office staff
It includes planned developments to reach our vision, including:
- the use of assistive technologies in adult social care
- the use of mobile working for customer facing services
- support for online access and safety in communities
It will ensure access to services is not dependent on digital technology and that telephone and face to face services are available if you prefer or need them.
Customer services charter
We asked people what was important when contacting the council. 'Our promise to you' outlines how you can expect to be treated when you get in touch with us.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Ouroutlines specific levels of service that you should receive from us.
How will we let you know if we are achieving these standards?
- Customer Services
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- Durham County Council
- County Hall
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 5UQ