Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Report a problem with a Public Right of Way

Let us know if there's a problem with a Public Right of Way.

Use this form to report an issue with a public right of way, or countryside path (including any bridleway, by way, railway path, wildlife reserve route or picnic area route).



Contact us
Access and Rights of Way
03000 265 342
Our address is:
  • Neighbourhoods and Climate Change
  • Durham County Council
  • St Johns Road
  • Meadowfield
  • County Durham
  • United Kingdom
  • DH7 8XQ