Apply for Universal Credit
We can not give you Universal Credit. You need to apply for it through the Gov.uk website.
Apply for Universal Credit online (Gov.uk).
We can offer help to claim Universal Credit, whether it's to use a computer, or with your application.
Before you make your claim, you should have the following information:
- your (and your partner's) National Insurance number
- your postcode
- your landlord's name and address
- your eligible rent if you are living in social housing - this can be different from your full rent (make sure to check with your landlord so you get paid the right amount of Universal Credit)
- details of any children / relatives / friends who live with you - including their name, date of birth, age and income
- account details of where you want your Universal Credit to be paid - account number and sort code
- details of any savings
- if working - your expected monthly wage
- details of any other income you receive
- your own email address and mobile phone number