Can I foster?
If you're over 21, and can offer a loving home and care to a child, then you can apply to join our fostering family.
Our children are all different, so we need foster carers from all walks of life to match them with.
You can be:
- a couple - married or unmarried
- in a same sex relationship
- employed or unemployed
- a parent or have never had children
- a homeowner or rent your own home
- from any religion, faith group or culture
Your sexuality and identity will not impact on your application and we would love to welcome more members of the LGBTQ+ community into our fostering family.
Got more questions? Get in touch with us today and we'll arrange to chat with you. You can make a difference for a child or young person. We'd love to welcome you into our fostering family.
- 03000 269 400
- /DurhamFostering on Facebook