Exclusive swimming for all disabled children and young people.
Splashability sessions provide an opportunity for disabled children, young people and adults to take part in a fun exercise whilst improving their confidence in the water.
Free Splashability sessions
Free Splashability sessions are being offered for disabled children, young people and adults who live in County Durham.
Free sessions take place as follows:
|The Louisa Centre||Sunday||3.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Spennymoor Leisure Centre||Sunday||4.00pm - 5.00pm|
Terms and conditions - free Splashability Sessions
- Free Splashability sessions are open to anyone with special education or disability needs, including their carers and family.
- Only applicable to residents of County Durham.
- Must sign up for a free Thrive card.
- Normal pool admission and supervision policy applies.
- Offer is available at our following pools: The Louisa Centre, and Spennymoor Leisure Centre.
- Offer only for Splashability sessions.
- No bookings are necessary, first come first served at the pools.
- No cash alternative is available.