North Durham Community Led Local Development (CLLD)
If your organisation is in Chester-Le-Street, Dipton or Stanley, you may be eligible for funding through North Durham CLLD.
North Durham CLLD has a call open for European Social Funding (ESF) projects with public match funding with extended project delivery time to December 2022:
North Durham CLLD has an open call for European Regional Development fund (ERDF) non-capital projects with extended delivery time to December 2022:
Who can apply?
The following organisations may be eligible for funding (it's not an exhaustive list - contact us if you need further details):
- voluntary and community organisations
- micro, small and medium sized businesses
- community interest companies
- registered charities
- companies limited by guarantee, companies limited by shares
- parish or town councils
- local authorities.
- higher and further education providers
Your organisation must have a formal constitution and be able to provide a copy, along with the memorandum, and articles of association / rules or registration numbers when applying.
What can the funding pay for?
The list below does not include everything that funding contributes towards - please contact us to find out if funding is available for your project or work.
See below examples of spending that you may be able to apply for funding for:
- Improving and developing people, places or services within the community that will make life better for people in the community
- Providing community hub facilities to support small and medium businesses or projects
- Activity to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment
- Business support activity, mentoring, coaching, information, advice and guidance
- Providing business space
- Support for new local business ventures, including social enterprises
Check if you are in an area that is eligible for funding
To check if you're in an are that's eligible for funding you can:
- View our
- Check to see if your postcode is included in (also available in PDF format - )
- Contact us with your postcode and we will check
How to apply
The current five priority themes for this programme:
- Sustainable communities
- Enhancing economic inclusion
- Stimulating entrepreneurism
- Enterprising spaces
- Developing growth and enterprise
In partnership with
- European Union - European Structural and Investment Funds