Information about copyright on this website.
Copyright relating to databases and navigational graphics, including branding and logo(s) belongs to Durham County Council, all rights reserved. All other text and images (content) is copyright protected Durham County Council.
It is unlawful to duplicate or distribute content from this site without written permission, except as detailed below:
- You may use the content contained in this website for reproduction in connection with presentations, reports, printed material, and other similar uses which are publicly distributed or displayed free of charge, including advertisements, posters, catalogues, brochures, and leaflets. You may also publicly display or demonstrate the website in unaltered form on a computer.
- You may not resell, sub-license or distribute any of the content in any form. Neither may you include the content in any materials that are offered for sale, except in the case of advertisements with publications for which a cover price is payable.
- You may not modify, distort, mutilate or alter the content. Nor may you use it in any manner which could be interpreted as suggesting the endorsement or association of any product or service in connection with pornographic, illegal or immoral materials or purposes.
- You may not copy or adapt the code used to create this website. Nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
- Logos are available for use on publicity material produced by members of our staff, and to other organisations who request permission.
Please credit any content used from this site describing the associated copyright holder. Should you require further copyright information on a particular aspect of this site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Removal of copyrighted materials
Should our Website Administrator contact you to remove our materials from your site, you must do so immediately.