County Hall is our administrative headquarters.
County Hall is situated on the outskirts of Durham City.
Getting to County Hall
- By rail: County Hall is approximately 10 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station. Durham is on the east coast mainline with trains direct from London, Edinburgh and Newcastle.
- By car: Durham is just off the A1(M) and A167 and has easy links with the A19 in the east and the A68 in the west. There is a visitor car park near the main entrance to County Hall (postcode: DH1 5UQ). You can also use Park and Ride to get to County Hall.
- By bus: Many bus services stop directly outside County Hall.
- Durham County Record Office
- View planning applications for strategic and Durham City applications.
Contact us for more information.