Spennymoor Customer Access Point
The Customer Access Point at Spennymoor is your local point of contact for help and information about our services.
This customer access point will reopen on 30 September 2021. However, you will need to contact us to book an appointment to use the access point.
Our customer access point is open:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Fridays 8.30am to 4.30pm
How you access our services has changed
We will continue to offer the same services as before the pandemic, but with a focus on digital inclusion through access to devices. Our staff are on hand to provide fully supported self-serve sessions if you need it. Appointments with specialist staff will usually be held by video call rather than face to face, but you will be helped to do this.
We ask visitors to:
- sanitise your hands
- choose to wear a face covering
- respect other people's space
We are located at Green Lane, Spennymoor.
Parking is available outside the main entrance.
Make an appointment for help with:
- street cleaning and environmental services
- planning and building control
- waste permits
- older and disabled persons bus passes
- housing and council tax benefits
- council tax
Contact us for more information.
- Customer Access Point - Spennymoor
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- Council Offices
- Green Lane
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DL16 6JQ