Consultation on online information for local communities
We and our partners are committed to ensuring the best customer experience when accessing online information, advice and guidance for citizens and local communities. We what to know if the information works for you.
We want to make our online services as simple and user friendly as possible, and ensure that all interactions are quick, simple, and secure, while providing you with the most up to date and relevant information.
What we are consulting on
We are looking at 'service directories' (lists of service and contact information such as Locate, Family Information Service, SEND Local Offer, Advice in County Durham and NHS Service Near You), as well as other ways of accessing community information.
We have employed Socitm Advisory Ltd to help us and they have created the survey, which will help us understand how well this information is meeting your needs.
Specifically, it will cover the following topics:
- housing, finance and benefits
- care and support for children, young people and families
- care and support for adults at home
- activities for children, young people and families
- activities for adults and older people
- support for people with special needs and/or disabilities
- physical health
- mental health and emotional wellbeing
- volunteering, employment, training and learning
- community facilities and events
Have your say
The closing date for comments was 5.00pm on Thursday 14 April 2022.