Health Call Digital Care Home training
This course will provide knowledge on identifying a deteriorating patient using the Is My Resident Unwell tool and the Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation (SBAR) tool. It will show learners how to take clinical observations and how to use Health Call Digital Care Home to send referrals using the Health Call app.
Who the course is for
This course is suitable for all those working in the health and social care profession.
This course is delivered face to face in a 90 minute session. It can be delivered on-site at your place of work for up to eight staff.
This course will increase knowledge and awareness of recognising the deteriorating patient and being able to use the knowledge gained to make a high-quality referral quickly for Healthcare professionals. Learners will feel more empowered when providing care for their residents and gain knowledge of using the Health Call Digital Care Home app.
What you will learn
- Be able to identify the deteriorating patient using the Is My Resident tool.
- Be able to complete an SBAR tool.
- Take observations competently (blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, pulse, oximetry, respiratory rate).
- Use the Health Call Digital Care Home app to make referrals for wound care, including photos.
- Use the Health Call Digital Care Home app to provide information to dietitians regarding nutritional health of residents.
How to book
To book this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Care Academy
- Care Academy
- 03000 260 222