Fitness suite rules
To help keep our gyms a fun and safe place to exercise for all we ask our members to follow our fitness suite rules.
- Always wear appropriate clothing whilst exercising.
- Shirts/tops must be worn at all times.
Food and drinks
- Please do not eat food or chew gum within the fitness suite.
- It is not recommended to eat a heavy meal before exercise.
- Drinks must be placed in appropriate holder or tables provided.
- Always ask an instructor before attempting any exercise or equipment you are unfamiliar with.
- Always maintain correct posture whilst using the equipment.
- Always make sure the machine settings are correct.
- Replace weights after use.
- When using heavy weights on the bench press station you must have someone with you to assist.
- When the fitness suite is busy please limit your training time to no more than 12 minutes per machine.
- For the safety of yourself and others, please do not abuse the equipment or the facilities provided.
- Respect staff and other members.
- Please leave the fitness suite to receive or make telephone calls.
Health and safety
- If at any time before, during or after exercise you feel unwell please inform a member of staff immediately.
- Always refer to the displayed user guidelines before entering sauna and steam areas.
- Please inform staff of any changes to your health status or medication.
- Please wipe down the machines after use with paper towelling and disinfectant provided.
- Please use the lockers provided.
- Please inform a member of staff about any changes in address or contact telephone numbers.
- Please refrain from using bad language whilst in the centre.
- Please report any accidents, breakages or faulty equipment to a member of staff immediately.
- Aggressive or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and membership will be suspended.
- Management have the right to refuse entry.
- If you cannot attend your pre booked class you must inform reception a minimum of 12 hours before the class start time. Management reserve the right to restrict further bookings by repeat offenders.