Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Working as a Personal Assistant (PA) to provide care and support

If you are employed to provide care and support this is called being a Personal Assistant (PA). You will help the person to live as independently as possible by supporting them with a range of tasks such as helping with personal care, social outings and community activities.