Order Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If you are unable to secure PPE from your usual provider and you work within any of the following categories then we may be able to provide PPE for you.
- local councils (including children and adult social care workers and commissioned services)
- mental health community care
- health care personal assistants
- domestic violence refuges
- rough sleeping services
- all education (and childcare) services to support dealing with symptomatic children and pupils
We can also supply PPE to unpaid carers who do not live with the person they care for.
PPE items available to order
We are able to supply PPE to cover Covid-19 PPE needs only. This includes the following items:
- IIR masks
- FFP3 masks
- nitrile gloves in various sizes
- face shields
- hand sanitiser to aid putting on and taking off PPE equipment.
- your order must be for the extra PPE you require due to Covid-19 (you should not order any PPE that you were already using before the Covid-19 outbreak)
- we do not supply basic cleaning products to external partners, you need to source them from your usual suppliers
How to order
Try your normal channel for ordering PPE - if this is not possible, complete the form.
Once you have placed an order, a member of our team will contact you to discuss the order and your specific requirements.
Please note that there is no guarantee that we can provide you with your request. The stock we distribute comes direct to us from the Department for Health and Social Care and stock levels do fluctuate.