Wolsingham Leisure Centre opening hours and facilities
Opening times and visitor information for Wolsingham Leisure Centre.
Leisure Centre Opening Hours
- Monday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
- Tuesday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
- Wednesday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
- Thursday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
- Friday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
- Saturday 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Sunday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Some facilities are currently unavailable due to Covid 19 Guidance, please check before your visit.
- Sports hall - 4 x badminton court size with indoor cricket nets
- Swimming Pool 20m x 7m, 0.95 metres deep in the shallow end and 2 metres at the deep end (pool reopens from Monday 19 April)
- Lifestyle Fitness gym incorporating 36 stations (weight and cardiovascular)
- Changing and shower facilities
- Outdoor 3G floodlit multi-use gaming area (MUGA) - (2 x 5-a-side or 1 x 7-a-side)
- Fitness class programme
- Sports club activities
- Free parking
For more information about Wolsingham Leisure Centre please contact us.
There is a free car park available at the leisure centre.