Great Aycliffe and Middridge AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Great Aycliffe and Middridge Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting as an observer, but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. Whilst we are still holding online meetings you will need to register as you will need a link to access the meeting.
Future AAP board meeting dates
Please contact us for details of future board meetings.
Minutes and summaries of previous meetings
For previous notes, please contact us.
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting.
The AAP board has 21 members - seven public and seven partner representatives, six county councillors and one town councillor. They are:
- Sue Cooke
- Julie Dudley
- Simon Hocking
- Chris Hutchinson
- Sue Hughes
- Peter Shovlin
- Natalie Whitworth (Vice Chair)
- Carol Gaskarth (Voluntary and Community Sector)
- Inspector Sarah Honeyman (Police)
- Andy Coulthard (Livin Housing) (Vice Chair)
- Daniel Blagdon (Health Representative - Clinical Commissioning Group)
- Malcolm Woodward (Fire Service)
- Oliver Sherratt (Durham County Council Head of Service)
- Rosie Woodward (Business Representative)
County and parish representatives
- Cllr Eddy Adam (Aycliffe West)
- Cllr Jim Atkinson (Aycliffe East) (Chair)
- Cllr Neville Jones (Aycliffe East)
- Cllr Tony Towers (Middridge Parish)
- Cllr Ken Robson (Aycliffe West)
- Cllr Tony Stubbs (Aycliffe North and Middridge)
- Cllr David Sutton-Lloyd (Aycliffe North and Middridge)
- AAP - Great Aycliffe and Middridge
- 01325 327 441
Our address is:
- Pioneering Care Centre
- Cobblers Hall
- Newton Aycliffe
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DL5 4SF