Derwent Valley AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Derwent Valley Partnership Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. Our Board meetings are held in person but we may change them to an online meeting during the winter months.
Future DVP board meeting dates
All our Board meetings will be held in the Salvation Army Hall, Sherburn Terrace, Consett, DH8 6ND at 6.00pm.*
- Wednesday 30 November 2022
- Wednesday 25 January 2023
- Wednesday 29 March 2023
* Please note the above dates/times/venue may be subject to change.
If you would like to attend, you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Minutes and summaries of previous meetings
For previous notes, please contact us.
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
Derwent Valley AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives and seven county councillors. They are:
- Susan Mellor (Vice Chair)
- Helen Marley
- Linda Acres
- Lea McConnell
- Fraser Neill
- Philip Pollard (Karbon Homes)
- Craig Farrage (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service)
- Joanne Waller/Alison Lazazzera (Durham County Council)
- Insp Dave Stewart (Durham Constabulary)
- Mark Clelland (Derwentside Trust) (Chair)
- Rachel Rooney (Integrated Care Board)
- Cllr Kevin Earley
- Cllr Veronica Andrews
- Cllr Stephen Robinson (Vice Chair)
- Cllr Kathryn Rooney
- Cllr Alan Shield
- Cllr Michelle Walton
- Cllr Alex Watson