Make a change to a premises licence
You can apply online to make a change to a premises licence.
If you want to apply for a new licence see our Apply for a premises licence.
When you apply, a hearing will take place if any relevant representations are made or conditions relating to a transfer are not met.
- Apply to remove Designated Premises Supervisor
- Apply to vary a premises licence
- Add a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) to a premises licence
- Apply to transfer a premises licence
- Notification of an interest in premises under section 178
- Give an Interim Authority Notice
- Consent to transfer a premises licence
- Consent to be designated under Licensing Act 2003
- Apply for minor variation to premises licence
- Notification of change of name or address under licensing act 2003
- Request to be removed as designated premises supervisor
Our address is:
- Durham County Council
- PO Box 617
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 9HZ