Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Postal voters are reminded to post their ballot pack today (Wednesday) in order to cast their vote in the upcoming election. If you haven't received your ballot pack and you are registered to vote by post, please contact our election helpline on 03000 261 212.

Adult Care

We provide adult social care services for the most vulnerable people in our community.

Adult Care covers the following:

  • learning disabilities, mental health, substance misuse
  • older people, County Durham Care and Support, physical and sensory support
  • safeguarding and access
  • the Care Act

and supports:

  • older people
  • people with a learning disability
  • people with a physical disability
  • people with sensory loss
  • people with a substance misuse or alcohol misuse
  • people with mental health needs
  • unpaid carers
  • vulnerable adults and those at risk of abuse and neglect

    How to access care and support

    If you live in County Durham and think you need care and support, your first step should be to visit our Locate - care and support in County Durham website. Locate contains a range of information and advice, including organisations to help you live as independently as you can.

    Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Print this page