Essential information on Coronavirus
Find out the key information you need to know about Coronavirus.
Links to Government advice
- All government guidance can be accessed from Gov.uk: coronavirus - for the current situation in the UK.
- The government has developed a strategy to show how they are planning for recovery: Gov.uk: Our plan to rebuild: The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy.
- Information on what you can and can't do during the Coronavirus can be found in the government's FAQs: Gov.uk: what you can and can’t do
Links to NHS advice and survey
- The latest information from NHS can be accessed from NHS: coronavirus - for public information and advice.
- Find useful advice on how to manage your health and wellbeing on your smartphone, tablet or computer, including how to contact your GP, order repeat prescriptions, manage long-term condition and maintain your mental and physical wellbeing: NHS: health at home.
We will be carrying out risk assessments of our premises and work related activities during the COVID-19 pandemic in accordance with Government and Public Health England guidance. These risk assessments are the starting point for all services to adapt and make specific for premises and people undertaking specific tasks. Constant reviews will be undertaken to ensure compliance with current guidance.