Transformation and Partnerships
The aim of Transformation and Partnerships is to 'provide strategic leadership and corporate guidance to the council in its delivery of services, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness and a 'one organisation' approach.
Transformation and Partnerships covers:
- Strategy (information management, research and equalities, scrutiny and performance)
- Policy and Communications (press office, corporate websites and social media, public relations and policy, civil contingencies and corporate improvement)
- Partnerships and Community Engagement (engagement and training, County Durham Partnership, Area Action Partnerships)
Transformation and Partnerships helps provide us with:
- A clear mandate to challenge practice and promote continuous improvement across the council.
- A function which has capacity to support service improvement, innovation and partnership development.
- Strong links between functions to take an overview of cross cutting issues.
- The ability to co-ordinate a strategic approach across all services and provide advice and support.
Transformation and Partnerships leads on:
- our Corporate Improvement Programme
- specific cross-service projects and programmes
- training and guidance to the council on project and programme management
- corporate programme/project management methodology
- the corporate project register
The Corporate Director of Transformation and Partnerships is Lorraine O'Donnell.
- Customer Services
- 03000 26 0000
Our address is:
- Durham County Council
- County Hall
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 5UQ