Teesdale AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Teesdale Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. Whilst we are still holding online meetings you will need to register as you will need a link to access the meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
- Wednesday 13 September 2023 at 6.00pm - Etherley Methodist Church
- Wednesday 15 November 2023 at 6.00pm - The Witham, Barnard Castle
- Wednesday 31 January 2024 at 6.00pm - Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 13 March 2024 at 6.00pm - Cotherstone Village Hall
If you would like to attend, you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Board meeting minutes
For earlier board meeting minutes please contact us.
Teesdale AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives, one county councillor and representatives from the local parish councils.
- Roger Peat
- Susan Bainbridge
- Robin Brooks
- Lynne Oxby
- Rachel Tweedle (Chair)
- Christine Watters
- Elaine Laurie
- Craig Jewkes (Fire and Rescue)
- Jeff Garfoot (Durham County Council)
- Linda Bird (voluntary sector) (Vice chair)
- Insp Ed Turner (Police)
- Peter Locke (Housing)
- David Hand (Health)
- Tim Viggars (Business)
County and parish representatives
- Cllr James Cosslett
- Cllr Ted Henderson
- Cllr Robert Potts
- Cllr Richard Bell (Vice Chair)
- Wendy Greenfield (Town and Parish Rep)
- Cllr George Richardson
- Cllr James Rowlandson