Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

Section 50 Licences

If you would like to install apparatus beneath a road, verge or pavement (gas pipes, drainage connections, electric connections etc.) a licence will be required.

Contact us
Section 50 Licences
03000 269195