Mid Durham AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
Due to Covid-19, all Board meetings are cancelled. We are updating our AAP Facebook page with any local information regarding the coronavirus. This includes changes to services or support in your area.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Mid-Durham Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
- No meetings this month.
If you would like to attend a board meeting you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Please contact us for details of upcoming meetings.
Board meeting minutes
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
Mid Durham AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives. six county councillors and a representative from the local parish councils.
- Sophie Marston (Co-opted member - Young Person's representative)
- Lesley Baxter
- Alison Gray
- Janet Box
- Ellen Wilson
- Peter Ray
- Peter Aitken
- Mary Tribe
- Paul Moralee (Housing - Karbon Homes)
- Stephen Clegg (Police - Consett Division)*
- Mark Mallatratt (Police - Durham Division)*
- Stephen Luke (Fire and Emergency)
- Tina Maclellan (VCS)
- Peter Mackie (Business - NE First Credit Union)
- Amanda Healy/Helen Lynch (Durham County Council)
- Rachel Edmunds (Co-opted member Housing - Believe)
- Juliet Carling (Health - North Durham Clinical Commissioning Group)
County and parish representatives
- Cllr David Bell
- Cllr Jean Chaplow
- Cllr Jude Considine (alternative Cllr Ossie Johnson)
- Cllr Bev Coult
- Cllr Paul Taylor
- Cllr John Turnbull
- Cllr Anne Bonner (Parish representative)
* These officers will alternate depending on which division the board meeting is held in.