Weardale AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Weardale Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting, but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
- 19 October 2023, 6.00pm at Eastgate Village Hall
- 30 November 2023, 6.00pm at Eastgate Village Hall
- 18 January 2024, 6.00pm, venue to be confirmed
- 29 February 2024, 6.00pm, venue to be confirmed
In the event of severe weather conditions an online meeting will take place instead.
Board meeting minutes
For any further information about these meeting notes please contact us.
Weardale AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives, two county councillors and representatives from the local parish councils.
- Stephen Thomas
- Kevin Roddam
- Will Wearmouth
- Caroline Ford
- Richard Lawrie
- Adrian Holden
- Alison Humble
- Sarah Lee (Health)
- Insp Ed Turner (Durham Police)
- Dan Wootton (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service)
- Damian Pearson(Believe Housing)
- Julian Haynes (Voluntary Sector)
- Jeff Bell (Business)
- Michael Laing/Michael Kelleher (Durham County Council)
County and parish representatives
- Cllr Anita Savory
- Cllr John Shuttleworth
- David Sugden (Wolsingham Parish Council)
- Joan Carrick (Stanhope Parish Council)
- Olive Wilson (Witton-le-Wear Parish Council)
- Helen Barrass (Muggleswick Parish Council)
- Vacancy (Hunstanworth)