East Durham Rural Corridor AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow East Durham Rural Corridor AAP on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
For further information on how to attend the online Board meeting contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
Contact us for meeting dates.
Minutes and summaries of previous meetings
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
East Durham Rural Corridor AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives, six county councillors and a representative from the local parish councils.
- Melvyn Carr
- Christine Carter
- Stuart Dunn
- George Storey
- Allan Blakemore
- Kester Noble
- Clair White (NHS County Durham CCG/Health)
- Tony Cutmore (Voluntary and Community Sector)
- Dave Tempest (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service)
- Sarah Honeyman (Durham Constabulary)
- Mark Readman (Durham County Council)
- Malcolm Gray (Housing)
- Angela Stobbart (Business)
- Cllr Chris Lines (Sedgefield ward)
- Cllr Chris Varty (Trimdon and Thornley ward) (Chair)
- Cllr Jan Blakey (Coxhoe ward)
- Cllr David Brown (Sedgefield ward)
- Cllr Gary Hutchinson (Coxhoe ward)
- Cllr Maura McKeon (Coxhoe ward)
- Cllr Sandra Dowson (Parish Councillor)
- Area Action Partnership - East Durham Rural Corridor
- 03000 261 129
Our address is:
- The Manor House
- West End
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- TS21 2BW