4 Together AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow 4 Together Partnership (AAP) on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting, as an observer, but it does help us to organise things if you are able to let us know beforehand. Whilst we are still holding online meetings you will need to register as you will need a link to access the meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
All meetings start at 6.00pm and take place at Dean Bank and Ferryhill Literary Institute (St Cuthberts Terrace, Ferryhill, DL17 8PP). If you would like to attend you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Minutes and summaries of previous meetings
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
The 4 Together Partnership board is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner organisations, five county councillors and two representatives from town and parish councils.
- Carole Atkinson
- Tony Cutmore
- Anne Hall
- Dennis Ramsey
- Susan Kirby
- Liam Fellows
- Oliver Peeke
- Mark Booth (Clinical Commissioning Group)
- Victoria Murray (Durham County Council)
- Inspector Mike Sammut (Police)
- Nigel Jones (Voluntary and community sector representative)
- Richard Morgan (Fire Service)
- Joanne Burnip (Livin Housing)
- David Stothard (Business representative)
- Cllr Peter Atkinson (Ferryhill)
- Cllr Curtis Bihari (Ferryhill)
- Cllr Julie Cairns (Chilton)
- Cllr Elaine Peeke (Bishop Middleham and Cornforth)
- Cllr Joe Quinn (Ferryhill)
- Cllr Joe Makepeace (Ferryhill Town Council)
- Cllr Pauline Crathorne (Cornforth Parish Council)