Achieve a five star food hygiene rating
We can help you understand what you need to do to achieve and maintain a five star National Food Hygiene Rating (NFHR) score through our 'Gain or Retain 5' package.
We provide advice and guidance to:
- catering or food retail premises in County Durham
- start-up businesses, newly registered food businesses and existing businesses
'Gain or Retain 5' is designed for businesses eligible for a food hygiene rating, although any food business may find this product valuable.
Contact us to book, or for more information.
What we offer
Our package offers:
- an on-site visit delivered by one of our Food Safety Officers, who will provide practical and potentially money saving advice on appropriate procedures and equipment appropriate to the size of your business
- advice on how to achieve the highest possible National Food Hygiene Rating standards, written up as a simple and easy to understand report
- an up-to-date Safer Food, Better Business pack and diary for new businesses or diary sheets for existing businesses
- reassurance from a compliance perspective
- the potential to grow your business in a sustainable way
How much it costs
The package costs £195 including VAT.