Stanley AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
Due to Covid-19, all Board meetings are taking place on 'Teams'. If you would like to observe the meeting please contact us at email@example.com.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow Stanley Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
All meetings start at 6pm. If you would like to attend you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Board meeting minutes
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above, please contact us.
Stanley AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives. six county councillors and a representative from the local parish councils.
- John Ullathorne
- Helen McCaughey
- Nerise Oldfield Thompson, Vice Chair
- Linda Tyman
- Vicky Walton
- VMax Wright (Business Representative)
- Michael Pearson (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue)
- Dave Stewart (Durham Constabulary)
- Martyn Stenton / Helen Fergusson (Durham County Council)
- Suzanne Jobson (Karbon Homes), Chair
- Joanne Clennell (North Durham Clinical Commissioning Group - Health)
- James Black / Alan Tubman (Co-opted) Stanley Town Council
- Vacant (Voluntary and Community sector)
- Cllr Christine Bell
- Cllr Gordon Binney
- Cllr Carole Hampson
- Cllr Angela Hanson
- Cllr Carl Marshall, Vice Chair
- Cllr Joan Nicholson
- Cllr Jeanette Stephenson, Stanley Town Council