East Durham AAP Board meetings
We hold regular Board meetings where we put plans and actions in place to help community groups and local organisations develop projects that meet our AAP priorities.
The Board also looks at how those projects are progressing and gets involved in consultations on local issues.
Follow East Durham Area Action Partnership on Facebook for the latest meeting information.
Anyone can attend a board meeting. For further information and to check meeting arrangements please contact us.
Future AAP board meeting dates
The provisional Board meeting dates for 2023 are:
- 8 November 2023, 6:00pm, The Hazelwell Centre, Haswell
- 13 December 2023, 6:00pm, The Glebe Centre, Murton
All meetings start at 6.00pm. If you would like to attend a board meeting you are advised to contact us beforehand to confirm arrangements.
Board meeting minutes
We aim to publish minutes once they are approved at the following meeting. For copies of meeting minutes not listed above please contact us.
East Durham AAP is made up of seven public representatives, seven partner representatives, six county councillors and a representative from the local parish councils.
- Rona Hardy (Vice Chair)
- David Blackwell
- Danny Dickinson
- Alison Paterson
- Gill Rodgers
- Annabelle Lumsden
- Andy Cammiss
- Graham Easterlow (Chair) (VCS)
- Phil Carter and Joanne Eales (Durham Constabulary)
- Ian Porter (Housing)
- Daniel Blagdon (Health)
- Susan Robinson/Jim Murray (Durham County Council)
- Ian Hankin (County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service)
- Joanne Angus (Business)
- Cllr Angela Surtees (Easington ward) (Vice Chair)
- Cllr Terry Duffy (Peterlee East ward)
- Cllr Ivan Cochrane (Shotton & South Hetton ward)
- Cllr Julie Griffiths (Murton ward)
- Cllr Kevin Shaw (Dawdon ward)
- Cllr Jake Miller (Trimdon & Thornley ward)
- Cllr Isabella Roberts (Town and Parish Representative)
- Amanda Moon (Co-opted)
- Edna Connor (Co-opted)