Education Durham courses - terms and conditions
Terms and conditions when booking Education Durham training courses.
Courses this Autumn 2020 term will be delivered online, with the majority of the live sessions being held through Microsoft Teams. If you are allocated a place, joining instructions will be sent to you.
- For the best user experience, we recommend using the Microsoft Teams application on a Windows computer. You can download the Microsoft Teams application to your Windows laptop at Microsoft Teams download. If using a smartphone or tablet, download the Microsoft Teams app from your app store.
- If accessing through a web browser, we recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Please ensure your browser is up to date as out of date browsers can limit functionality.
- Please contact us if you have any accessibility requirements
- You will receive an email confirming your allocation of place, along with joining instructions
- Places are limited to one per setting for oversubscribed courses
- Supply cover is not paid for staff attending courses
- Training is delivered free of charge for Private Voluntary and Independent (PVI) early years practitioners within our authority area, unless otherwise stated in the course outline.
We have temporarily suspended our course booking facility on the Provider Portal.
The majority of our online live sessions will be held through Microsoft Teams. To book a place on any of the courses listed, please contact us.
If you enrol on a course and there is a place available, you will be sent joining instructions and any applicable resources. Please contact us if you do not receive a reply from us following your enrolment. Where a course is over-subscribed, we will do our best to run the course again and you will be notified. Please note that we are unable to take course bookings over the telephone.
Please note that delegate email addresses, provided at the point of booking a training course place, will be visible to other participants on all of these platforms. In some cases online training courses will be recorded and shared with other course participants for information (when this occurs it will be stated in the course outline within the training programme).
There is a charge for nursery schools and schools - contact us for details.
Cancellation policy and charges
- All cancellations must be made in writing by email or letter. Please contact us.
- Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours-notice will be charged at £55 per person.
- If we need to cancel a course we will contact you as soon as possible.
For enquiries please telephone 03000 268 917.
- Early years
- 03000 268 917
Our address is:
- Early Years Workforce Development Team
- Children and Young People's Services
- County Hall
- County Durham
- DH1 5UJ