Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Thornley library.
- Monday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Friday - closed
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
How to get there
Thornley Library is situated on the main road through Thornley near the Pit Wheel.
Bus stops are located close to the library, near the shops. Thornley Library has its own car park (please note the car park is closed outside library opening hours).
There are two cycle parking places at the library.