Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Spennymoor library.
- Monday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Thursday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Friday - 1.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- browsing (limited to 20 minutes if maximum capacity or queues forming outside)
- computer access (limited to 45 minutes)
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
- study tables
How to get there
Spennymoor Library is ideally situated in the town's shopping area on the main street, opposite the entrance to the Co-operative supermarket.
Bus services 6 and X21 (serving Bishop Auckland and Durham) stop just outside the library. There is restricted parking outside the library and at the rear. There is also a large free car park near the Co-operative store.
Cycle parking facilities: two are available at this library.