Find out about the opening times, activities and services available at Seaham library.
- Monday - 9.30am to 7.00pm
- Tuesday - 1.30pm to 5.00pm
- Wednesday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Thursday - 9.30am to 7.00pm
- Friday - 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Saturday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
- computer access
- self-service photocopying and printing
- book request service
- inter library loans
- study tables
How to get there
Seaham Library is located in our new contact centre, just off Sophia Street in Seaham.
There are several bus stops within a short distance of the library. The Seaham Interchange is situated at Byron Place, a short walk from the library. Seaham Railway Station is within half a mile of the library.
Car parking facilities: there is free parking for up to 90 cars including disabled parking. There are electric charging points nearby.
Cycle parking facilities: 32 are available at this library.