Skip to content
  1. Do it online
  2. Login
  3. Have your say
  4. My Durham

We continue to be here to support care leavers and there will always be someone you can contact to offer advice, help and support on 03000 262 271. 

Stay safe (care leavers)

If you are under 18, and have been in trouble with the police, or are putting yourself at risk, we can help.

If you need our help, ask your Young Person's Advisor (YPA) or your social worker to speak to us for you.

How can we help?

We'll work with you to see why you got into trouble, and look at what we can do to make sure this doesn't happen again.

What we will do

We'll look at what's going on around you that may give you problems now or in the future. We'll also look at your needs, including your health. Once we have this information, we will see what we can do to help keep you out of trouble in the future.

We will help you

We can also support you in lots of different ways that can help with your:

  • school
  • training or job
  • health
  • family
  • drugs or alcohol

We can also sign you up for other activities - volunteering, leisure activities, or victim awareness support - if this is right for you.

Contact us
Young People's Service
03000 262 289