Secondary school support
We provide secondary and Post-16 school improvement support to educational providers throughout County Durham, the north east region and nationally.
Our vision is to ensure the highest quality of educational opportunities and outcomes for all young people at a time when education is experiencing rapid and unparalleled change. Increasingly, in addition to supporting our maintained schools, we can support academies, free schools, independent schools, FE colleges and other educational institutions.
What we can offer you
We provide a wide range of challenge and support to schools. This includes:
- A professional consultation to match support to identified school development priorities.
- On-going support from an Education Development Partner.
- Supported self-reviews across a range of aspects of school effectiveness.
- Executive Leader, Senior Leader and Mid Leader support and development.
- Headteacher performance management.
- Termly network meetings for NQTs, classroom teachers, mid leader and senior leaders.
- A comprehensive New Heads Programme designed to provide help and guidance on both short term and long term issues.
- Bespoke support packages across a range of aspects of provision.
- A conference programme which is focused on contemporary issues in education.
Take a look at all of the different services and packages we can offer you at Durham Commercial Services: Education Durham.
What people say about us
"We thought your session was great - absolutely spot on, practical and useful. Also supportive and friendly. Excellent feedback from my team - we could do with you for whole school CPD".
Interested and want to find out more? Contact us.
- Education Durham
- Education Durham
- 03000 265 850
- Hire Durham Leadership Centre, Spennymoor
- Hire Stanley Education Centre
- Durham Learning Resources - our schools' library service
- Durham Music Service
- Education Durham - school improvement service
- Primary school support
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) support
- Early years development support
- School governors