Ask about adoption and event information
We have children of all ages and backgrounds that need families, from babies and toddlers to older children and young people.
Some may have special needs such as learning difficulties or disabilities, others are looking for a family where they can live with their brothers and sisters. Could you provide both a family and a future for a child or group of children?
Join us at one of our online information events where you can meet current adopters, members of the adoption team and have all of your questions answered. There's no pressure and no need to have your camera on! contact us with the date that you would like to attend and an invitation will be emailed to you.
Don't worry if you can't attend - you can always contact us for a one-to-one phone or video appointment.
Our next events are:
- Wednesday 21 April 2021, at 6.00pm
Ways to contact us
By phone or email
Contact us by email or phone.
- Adopting with us
- How our adoption process works
- Adoption stories - our first Christmas
- Adoption stories - adopting solo
- Step children and adopting overseas
- Support for adopted adults
- Support for birth families
- Support for families who adopt a child
- Adoption Support Passport (ASP)
- Resources to support adoptive parents
- Controlling contact with your birth family
- Making contact with your birth family