Consultation on youth services
We carried out a consultation into the future of youth services between 1 February and 27 April 2016.
We consulted on three key proposals:
- Using our resources according to need to deliver a Targeted Youth Support Service, which will focus on:
- school attendance
- cutting school exclusions
- supporting young people into education, employment and training
- keeping young people safe from harm
- being healthy
- Stopping the existing youth work support grant and allocating funding to each Area Action Partnership (AAP) to address local priorities linked to youth services.
This consultation is now closed. Thank you to everyone who responded.
Following consideration of the consultation results, Cabinet endorsed the above proposals.
A comprehensive report of all proposed changes is attached to the Cabinet Agenda and Minutes 14 September 2016.
- Youth Service Consultation
- 03000 267 968
Our address is:
- FREEPOST NEA 10933
- County Hall
- County Durham
- United Kingdom
- DH1 5BR