Wingate Library is situated next to the village's community centre and offers a range of facilities for you and your family to enjoy. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: 2.00pm - 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
The nearest bus stop to the library is at the Railway Crossings pub on Front Street. Off-street parking is available nearby and there is a car park to the rear of the library.
Cycle parking facilities: there are currently none available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopedia Britannica Online.
- books, including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- information leaflets
- public access computers with internet, word processing and other Office packages facilities.
- Wi-fi (free)
- colour photocopier
- colour printer
- ancestry online
- study area
- Reading Group - contact us for more details
- Toddler Time - Every Saturday, 10.00am - 11.00am
- Get Creative - contact us for more details
Contact us for more information.