Sedgefield Library is situated opposite St Edmund's Church, next to the Parish Hall. The library is accessible to all and has a hearing loop. The library is fully accessible to our customers and our computers have accessibility features available on them.
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Friday: 1.00pm - 7.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday: closed
- Public holidays: closed
For unexpected closures, please see our disruptions, closures and warnings page.
How to get there
A public car park is available behind the building. The nearest bus stop is outside the nearby Black Lion pub.
Cycle parking facilities - there are currently no cycle parking facilities available at this library.
If you would like to browse our catalogue, request an item or renew an item already on loan, please visit Library Online. This facility also offers members of the library service access to a range of websites including Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Grove Music Online and Encyclopaedia Britannica Online.
- Books including large print and picture books, audiobooks and reference books
- Information leaflets
- Public access computers with access to the internet, word-processing and other Office packages
- Wi-fi (free)
- Colour photocopier
- Colour printer
- Ancestry online
An access guide for this library is available at DisabledGo: Sedgefield Library
- Reading group - Third Friday of every month, 2.00pm
- Toddler time - Every Thursday, 2.15pm
- Get creative - contact us for details